Why can an agency improve your Amazon business?
An Agency also takes care of all those plenty little adjustable screws behind the beautiful surface. And that is what YellowSky stands for: The sales agency for your sales success on Amazon.
We trade for you:
with and on Amazon
Then our E-Distribution is the perfect solution for you. We order the goods direct from you –simple and easy to calculate!
Focussing on your products, we take care of the optimal presentation and the perfect sales-oriented content. Thus we increase the relevance of your brand and raise your market share.
You profit from the reach and the turnover of Amazon without deploying own resources.
Your products are also bought more on other commercial channels.
You can concentrate on your core business and get certainty for production and purchase.
Your Agent for sales increase on Amazon
You spare on your own resources, decrease deductions and improve your liquidity.
Your products will be found easily which leads to increased sales, and you win market shares.
Our comprehensive monitoring of your products and of the markets leads to a higher performance and increases market prospects.
PROCESS OPTIMIZATION FOR VENDORS
Avoid chargebacks and shortage claims
We estimate that a vendor loses up to 10% of its Amazon sales due to chargebacks and invoice shortages.
In our in-depth audit, we analyze your existing processes, find the causes of chargebacks and shortage claims, and help you avoid them in the future.
Furthermore, with our experienced accounting team, we recover the illegitimate chargebacks and invoice reductions for you.
You improve your margins, become quicker and more efficient.
You can better deploy your internal resources and stop wasting time on troublesome disputes.
Our experience from many years of vendor business will help you to optimize your internal processes.
turnover for our customers
excellent market knowledge
comprehensive know-how in international e-commerce
longtime expertise in stationary trade
…and uncompromisingly focus on your success on Amazon.
He is the master of words and the leader of our content team. As the expert for advertisement, communication and marketing, he takes the responsibility for all contents, the keyword research, A+ detail pages and your brand store.
Get in touch with Ralf if you want to:
- optimise your product representation on Amazon,
- push forward new products fast to page 1 and optimise the ranking,
- implement a review and customer request management with fast reactions.
For almost 20 years Stephan sells his products on Amazon. As marketing expert he knows the stationary trade as well as the Amazon universe in every sense.
Get in touch with Stephan if you:
- need a sparring partner for strategies and ideas for your Amazon-business,
- like ideas that are thought outside the box and that fire your online business,
- would like to have your Amazon analysed in order to identify potentials.
Her welcome page is “Dispute Management” on Vendor . She knows listing sheets from column A to XX by heart and almost all members of Amazon Support by name.
Get in touch with Nanette if you:
- despair once again of Amazon-Support,
- have the feeling that the compensation payments to Amazon almost exceed your turnover,
- your products on the Amazon website do not look the way you wish.
Kathleen maybe understands Amazons accounting better than Amazon itself. She is master of hundreds of thousands posting records, knows every outstanding bill and painstakingly enforces every cent from Amazon.
Get in touch with Kathleen if :
- VRET, SCR, DA, VIR, LWA or APP is just scrambled text for you,
- invoice cuttings by Amazon are on the daily agenda of your accounting,
- you are looking for automation solutions for your Amazon accounting.
With strong analytical skills, Matthias manages our projects. His field is, for instance, planning lightning deals, special deals as well as coupons and competition analysis. He is our expert for direct fulfilment (drop shipping) and direct import (FOB).
Get in touch with Matthias if you:
- require a competition analysis of your competitors on Amazon,
- are not sure which sales campaign is the right one for you at the moment,
- would like to know to what extent drop shipping or direct import can be profitable for you.
Daniela is expert for operative tasks and knows the Amazon supply chain off pat. Even at 3 o’clock in the night, she is able to recite ASIN, PO, ARN and ASN. Above all she manages the whole delivery process of our customers: from single packets to pallets up to whole containers.
Get in touch with Daniela if you:
- want to optimize your supply chain to Amazon warehouses,
- have questions on the right labelling of products,
- need support for Amazon Order-Management.
He brings out every byte from ARA Basic or ARA Premium and even knows the last lost item. Furthermore, Gunnar is fit in cracking the Amazon algorithm.
Get in touch with Gunnar if:
- the Amazon reporting tools ARA Basic or ARA Premium are too confusing for you,
- you want to know how to collect and aggregate Amazon data effectivly,
- you need support in the automation of your order management via EDI.
Later, he may tell his grandchildren that he was one of the first e-commerce traders ever to be seen.
Get in touch with Felix if:
- you want to know why it is great to train in our company,
- you want to know what an e-commerce trader learns in his apprenticeship,
- you are interested in an apprenticeship at our company.
We are looking for you!
Last blog posts
Overdue payments and open items are the horror of any accountant. It gets even more gruesome when collecting overdue receivables is like tilting at windmills. At Amazon, there are many windmills. They call themselves "shortage invoices". De facto, these are invoice...
As an Amazon supplier, you must comply with certain procedures and guidelines. Violations of this are sometimes punished with penalties, the so-called charge backs. There are different types of charge backs at Amazon, most of them are related to the ordering or logistics process. Basically, four different areas can be distinguished.
In this article, you will learn which codes exist, which you must keep an eye on, and where you can find and update the codes in the Amazon Vendor Portal.
You have found your Amazon agency.
Get in touch and grow with Amazon.